Boho Master Bedroom Reveal




#MasterBedroom | Welcome to REVEAL DAY for the Fall 2020 One Room Challenge! Come see how I created a boho oasis in my master bedroom.
to Continue Reading......


One Room Challenge
#One | Wow! It is time for the big reveal of the Master Bedroom Makeover! First time on my blog? Welcome and thanks for coming by! My name is Samia Verbist, I am a French Interior Designer based in Huntington Beach, California. I obtained my Bachelor Degree in Interior Architecture in Paris, France and created my own interior
read more...

LULU amp GEORGIA STOOL DUPE
#Stool | There are a few companies that I love to draw inspiration from and Lulu & Georgia is definitely in the top 5 for me. When I ran across this stool, I instantly fell in love and what’s even…
read more...


Winter Solstice Activities amp Books Nourishing My Scholar
#Books | Many cultures around the world celebrate the winter solstice by holding festivals, holidays, and winter solstice activities.
read more...

RAUHNACHTE Magic Nights THE TWELVE NIGHTS AFTER CHRISTMAS
#Twelve | ‘Rauhnaechte’: these are the twelve cold, dark nights which, across Northern Europe, are steeped in myths, legends, and spirituality. In these nights, images of oppressive, bare forests collide with the Christmas message of hope. An old German/Austrian tradition in the darkest time of the year.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog