FAST AND EASY CHICKEN TERIYAKI Video




#Teriyaki | Fast and Easy Chicken Teriyaki is a family fave! A simple and yummy homemade teriyaki sauce tossed with diced chicken and served with rice!
to Continue Reading......


Learn How to Restore Leather Furniture
#Furniture | You can learn how to restore leather furniture in the comfort of your own home. It only takes a few minutes and can save you tons of money in the long run!
read more...

Homemade Eggnog with Rum
#Homemade | I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you.  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you. I love you I love you I love you I...Read More
read more...


Sausage Cheddar and Grits Frittata
#Sausage | I fell down such a strange Internet rabbit hole this week.  There were makeup tutorial videos, doomsday prepper podcasts, and a weird amount of frittata recipe googling. While I still don’t know how to properly apply bronzer or survive the apocalypse, I can make one damn fine frittata.  Award-winning  (according to me). Frittata is Italian...Read More
read more...

Deb s Chocolate Pecan Slab Pie
#SlabPie | It’s not that I don’t like a traditional Southern Pecan Pie.  I’m pretty sure the distinction is that I’ve just never had the right Southern Pecan Pie.   It’s always a problem of proportions.  It’s a problem of what I can only describe as ‘goop’ to crust + nut proportions.  I try to keep my ‘goop’...Read More
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog