Bench Transformation




#Bench | This bench sure was a dated piece before. Now its a French country beautiful piece.
to Continue Reading......


Industrial Farmhouse Toilet Paper Holder
#Paper | Step by step instructions on how to make this industrial farmhouse toilet paper holder.
read more...

Wallpaper Shiplap in the Dining Room
#Wallpaper | You guys!!! My dream of wallpaper in the dining room has come true. My mom and I literally just finished this project today and I…
read more...


New Dining Room Space
#Room | I have start off this post by saying a huge THANK YOU to all of you that left kind and encouraging comments on my last…
read more...

Shiplap Painted Fireplace in the Living Room
#Room | You guys!! I finally got to do a project I’ve been dreaming about since early June. Seriously, from the very first time we came into…
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog